Age: 4-10 years
About the game:
- A super fun, easy to play card game to learn coding concepts like building algorithms and debugging errors while helping Sita find the route to Rama.
- Epic time with family and friends without involving any screens.
- Best 4+ years old boys/girls.
- Used as teaching tool by teachers in various international schools
- Hugely entertaining value of this game along with repeated play ensures that kids get more practice than in classrooms or worksheets
- The Pretty Geeky Gifts = Happy Kids. Best for birthday gifts and return gifts.
- International quality, unique and visually attractive cards
- 36 forest cards
- 7 special character cards,
- 18 arrow cards (direction cards)
- Story of Ramayan with a twist! Plus instruction sheet.
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical thinking
- Visual discrimination